This ImageBrowser 3.5.2 Updater updates earlier versions of ImageBrowser installed on your computer to the latest version, 3.5.2.
This software is exclusively for Mac OS 9.
This update requires that an earlier version of ImageBrowser 3.5.2 be installed on your computer.
Changes from the previous version, ImageBrowser 3.0:
1. In the preview mode window, shooting information and histograms have been added.
2. The File Export function for image files has been improved.
Only Resize/Rename batch conversion and exporting shooting information are available.
Download and Installation
Follow the procedures below to download and install the software.
The download file is saved as a self-extracting compressed file (StuffIt).
1. Click the download file below to start downloading.
2. Once the download has been completed, file extraction starts automatically.
It may not extract automatically depending on your browser or your computer settings.
If this happens, double-click the downloaded file, specify the download destination and folder name, and then click [Save] to start the extraction process.
3. Double-click the newly created [IBR352Updater] folder and then [English] folder inside.
4. Double-click the [Update Installer] to start the installer.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.