- Perform the procedures below.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting compressed file.
1. In the [Download File] Wizard that appears by clicking the file name below, click [OK].
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop) and click [Save].
The file with the identical name to the one downloaded (formatted as .exe) will be saved where you specified.
3. Double-clicking the file will start the [WinZip Self-Extractor] wizard. Click the [Unzip] button to start extracting.
Once the compressed file is extracted, a new folder with the same name will be created at the same location.
4. Click [OK] when the extracting complete message appears, and then close the wizard.
5. Double-click and open the newly created folder, and then double-click the [ENGLISH] folder in it.
6. Double-click the [Setup.exe] in the folder to start the driver installation.
To complete the driver installation, please see "Installing the WIA Driver" in the Software Starter Guide supplied with your camera.
Note: Make sure that RemoteCapture 2.7 or more is installed when using RemoteCapture with Canon Camera WIA Driver 5.0.5.
RemoteCapture 2.7.2 is now available to be downloaded.