Perform the procedure below.
The driver is saved as a self-extracting compressed file.
1. In the [Download File] Wizard that appears when you click the file name below, click [OK].
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop), and click [Save].
The file (formatted as .exe) will be saved where you specified.
3. Double-clicking the file will start the wizard. Click the [Unzip] button to start extracting.
Once the compressed file is extracted, a new folder with the same name will be created at the same location.
4. Click [OK] when the extracting complete message appears, and then close the wizard.
5. Double-click the newly created folder to open it, and then double-click the [ENGLISH] folder in it.
6. Double-click [Setup.exe] in the folder to start the driver installation.
To complete the driver installation, please see "Installing the TWAIN Driver" in the Software Instruction Manual supplied with your camcorder.