Downloading and Installing the driver
- Refer to the following instructions to download the driver.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file and it will be installed automatically.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page, and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
* Make sure to click [Save] at this point.
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop), and then click [Save].
The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
3. Double-click the downloaded file, and then click the [Unzip] button in the dialog box that appears to extract the compressed files.
The [EOS 5D_R] folder will be created at the same location where the downloaded file exists.
4. Click [OK] when the following message appears, and then close the dialog box.
"45 file(s) unzipped successfully"
5. Double-click the newly created folder, and then double-click the [setup.exe] file inside it.
The install wizard will appear.
Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.