- Refer to the following instructions to download the driver.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page, and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
* When you click [Open] in this dialog box, the following process (up to step 4) will be performed automatically.
2. Specify the download destination (e.g. Desktop), and then click [Save].
The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
3. Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
The following warning will appear during the installation of EOS 20D USB WIA Driver 6.0.0 for Windows Vista, but please select [Install this driver software anyway] to proceed.
5. Connect the PC to the camera with a cable, and turn the camera <on>.