RemoteCapture is software that enables you to control your camera to capture images directly from your computer.
Supported OS: Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP (SP1/SP2 included)
- If you are using an EOS-1D, please update its firmware to the latest version.
RemoteCapture 2.7.5 operates only with the latest firmware for the EOS 1D.
- Browse the BeBit site (http://www.canon.co.jp/Imaging/BeBit-e.html) for information regarding the latest firmware for the EOS-1D (Ver. 1.4.0: July 30, 2002).
The following change was made when updating RemoteCapture 2.7.5 from the previous versions (2.7.0/2.7.1/2.7.2/2.7.3/2.7.4).
1. The problem wherein uninstallation was not performed properly has been fixed.
2. The changed specification for RemoteCapture 2.7.5 no longer attaches temporary attributes to image files.
Download and Installation
- Perform the procedures below.
- RemoteCapture 2.7.5 is saved as a self-extracting compressed file.
1. Click the download file below to open the [Download File] Wizard, and then click [OK].
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop) and click [Save].
3. Double-click the downloaded file to start the wizard. Specify the destination to extract the compressed files and click the [Unzip] button .
4. Click [OK] to close the wizard when the extraction complete message appears.
5. Double-click to open the newly created folder, and then double-click the [ENGLISH] folder inside.
6. Double-click the [Setup.exe] file in the folder to start the RemoteCapture 2.7.5 installation.