English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Download and Installation Instructions
EOS MOVIE Utility for EOS-1D C (hereinafter, "EMU") is software for playing, merging and saving movies shot on a CINEMA EOS camera EOS-1D C.
With EMU, you can play movie files shot with an EOS-1D C smoothly. You can also use View Assist for playing movies shot with Canon Log gamma. In addition, you can consecutively play back multiple 4 GB movie files created from one clip (a successive shooting), merge them into a single file, and save it. Extracting still photo (TIFF uncompressed 8-bit RGB format) is also possible.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OS
Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit/64 bit)
2. Supported computers
Computers preinstalled with the OS above (The operation of upgraded computers is not guaranteed.)
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or Xeon
Intel Xeon X5690 (6 core) 3.47 GHz x2 equivalent or higher recommended
Operation not supported for Pentium, Celeron, Core Solo, Core Duo, Core 2, or Atom.
For output to a 4K PC monitor, NVIDIA QUADRO 4000/5000/6000 required
The compatibility of the following graphic environments has been confirmed at Canon.
AMD Radeon HD 6750M/6850M, Intel HD Graphics 3000/4000
NVIDIA QUADRO4000/5000/6000, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce 610M, GeForce GT 525M
We have confirmed a malfunction in playing back movies in the following graphic environment.
Intel GMA 950, GMA X3100
- 4 GB or more
- Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
- Display font size setting: 96 dpi
4. CF Card / Card Reader
When editing 4K movies with this software, using CF cards and CF card readers with the following specifications is recommended.
- CF card: Supporting UDMA 7, 100 MB/sec. or higher effective writing/reading speed
- CF card reader: USB 3.0 connection, supporting UDMA 7, 100 MB/sec. or higher effective reading speed
5. Supported Models
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download emuw-1-0-0-0-9l.zip from the download page.
2. Double-click emuw-1-0-0-0-9l.zip to open the folder.
3. Double-click emuw100.exe in the folder.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.