- Color Management Tool Pro Ver. 3.0.0a (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
This software product is a color management program that minimizes the color variance among the different printers, media type, or print quality modes.
You can minimize the color variance of print images by creating the ICC profile for your environment and applying it to the image.
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
Mac OS X v10.6
Mac OS X v10.5
Mac OS X v10.4
Mac OS X v10.3
English | German | French | Japanese
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
(Digital signature will be added in the future.)
- The description in Help window has been rectified as shown below.
1.The supported models have been added.
2.The following color measuring tools have been newly supported:
- X-Rite-made Eye-One Pro (with UV cut filter)
- X-Rite-made Color Munki Design
- X-Rite-made Color Munki Photo
- OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The description regarding how to specify the ICC profiles in Art Paper Printing Guide has been changed as follows:
Current: Adobe Photoshop CS3
New: Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- The "Calibrate Printer" function that corrects the differences in the results due to hygrothermal environment change and deterioration is added. This function is supported by the Pro9500 Mark II only.
OS X 10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
Color Munki may not be detected by Color Management Tool Pro.
For details, refert to the support page of X-Rite-made Color Munki.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder. The installation method and usage will be provided.