English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Changes to PhotoStitch 3.2.6 Updater for Mac OS X
1. Support added for Mac OS10.7.
2. QuickTimeVR has been removed from the supported image type when saving a composite image.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.6 to v10.7
Note: Operation of the PhotoStitch 3.2.6 with OS X v10.8 has been tested and verified.
2. Supported PCs
One of the supported OSes listed above must be pre-installed.
MacOS 10.6: 1 GB or greater
MacOS 10.7: 2 GB or greater
3. Installation Requirements
A previous version of PhotoStitch must be installed.
If a previous version is not installed, have the updater recognize an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
1024 x 768 dots or more
The following procedures explain the process from the creation of software for distribution on sales companies’ download pages through the installation of the software by users.
1. Download "psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
2. Double-click "psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg.gz".
After decompressing the file, "psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg".
The disk image "PSX_UPD_3_2_6_28_R8_U03_9L" will be mounted.
4. Double-click the installer, "PST326UPD" in "PSX_UPD_3_2_6_28_R8_U03_9L".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.