Details - Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)
This product is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your own album, calendar, and stickers using the images you recorded with your digital camera. And furthermore, you can easily print borderless photos and so on.
- New models have been added to the supported models.
1. A frame (still image) can be cropped from a movie file and also can be used in each function of Easy-PhotoPrint EX such as photo printing, album printing, calendar printing, etc.
(1)Before performing cropping movie files, install Zoom Browser EX Ver. 6.5 or higher in advance.
(2)Not supported in the Windows 2000 / Windows XP x64 environment.
<Supported movie file>
A movie data taken by Canon digital camera supporting MOV-format movie file shooting.
(Codec format: MPEG-4AVC)
2. A rich variety of images in a photo-sharing website can be directly obtained, and also can be used in each function of Easy-PhotoPrint EX such as photo printing, album printing, calendar printing, etc.
(1)The collaborative photo-sharing website is currently "Flickr" only.
(2)Not supported in the Windows 2000 environment.
3. The function that the correction can be performed by estimating the conditions such as light source, lighting direction, etc. of both the face part and the brightest part of the original image has been added to Auto Photo Fix.
4. The "Advanced" button has been added in the "Manual" tab of "Collect / Enhance Images."
5. When a paper size is "A4" in "Layout Print," "T-Shirt Transfers" can be selected in "Paper Type."
- The following problem has been rectified:
Easy-PhotoPrint EX cannot be collaboratively launched from Digital Photo Professional.
- The following problem has been rectified:
Although you changed the value of the setting items in Data settings during Print Photo operation, Easy-Photo Print EX does not reflect/retain the changed setting values when next time it is launched. The applicable settings are "Text Orientation," "Position," "Font Size," and "Color."
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- The installation operation has been improved.
- The problem that a kind of dot or line is printed on the frame has been rectified.
- The problem that some background materials are not installed has been rectified.
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX enables to print the image and the album saved to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
- Supports Auto Photo Fix II.
- The additional materials for album can be downloaded directly from the exclusive website and added to Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" has been added as a sticker media.
- The problem that the error message "Error occurred." is displayed and printing photo will not be performed in some models has been rectified.
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1.Use Ver. 3.2.0 for Windows 2000. Use Ver. 4.0.0 or later in the Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 environment.
2. Other than Photo Print function, when reading a RAW image (Tiff-RAW) taken by the digital camera "EOS 1D" or "EOS 1DS," the thumbnail image of that RAW image is displayed in black
When linking to ZoomBrowser EX (Ver. 5.8 or later), launch Easy-PhotoPrint EX after converting the RAW image to 16 bit-Tiff, 8 bit-Tiff, or JPEG and save. Then select the saved image and it will be displayed as a thumbnail image.
3. When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message "Failed to load data." appears.
When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved.
4. In the progress bar displayed while correcting images in " Collect/Enhance Images" even if the Cancel button is pressed, the icon indicating the correction is added appears, however, the image is not actually corrected.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.