Picture Style Editor 1.9.0 for Mac OS X is software that will install Picture Style Editor 1.9.0 on your computer.
It is necessary that the previous version of your software have been installed when you use this updater on your computer.
Changes in Picture Style Editor 1.9.0;
- Supports EOS Kiss X5/EOS REBEL T3i/EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50/EOS REBEL T3/EOS 1100D
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.6
Discs formatted in UFS (UNIX File System) format are not supported.
2. Supported PCs
Macintosh with one of the above OSes pre-installed
- Intel Processor
- 1 GB or greater
- Screen resolution; 1024x768 or greater
- Color Quality; Approx. 32,000 colors or more
4. Supported Models
EOS Kiss X5/EOS REBEL T3i/EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50/EOS REBEL T3/EOS 1100D, EOS 60D, EOS Kiss X4/EOS REBEL T2i/EOS 550D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 7D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D,
EOS Kiss X2 / EOS REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds Mark II,
EOS-1D, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital / EOS Digital REBEL / EOS Digital 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS Digital REBEL XT / EOS Digital 350D, EOS KISS DIGITAL X / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi / EOS DIGITAL 400D, EOS D2000 *, EOS D6000 *, EOS D60, EOS D30
*: Can handle CR2 files only when the files are converted with the CR2 Converter.
To apply the Picture Style files you created to RAW images, please use the latest version of Digital Photo Professional.
Also, to apply Picture Style files to EOS cameras, please use the latest version EOS Utility.
The updater for each software can be downloaded separately.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
1. Download "pse190x.dmg.zip" from the download page.
2. Double-click "pse190x.dmg.zip". After decompressing the file, "PSE180X.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "PSE190X.dmg". After decompressing the file, the disk image "PSE190X" will be mounted.
4. Double-click the "UpdateInstaller" file in the auto-mounted disk image "PSE190X".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
6. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file will not be necessary.