Details - Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX is plug-in for Safari 5.0 or 4.x.
It features various functions for printing web pages including the print preview function, clipping function and layout editing function.
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX appears as a menu bar in the Safari window.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Dutch | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Chinese
- When launching Easy-WebPrint EX in the environment Safari Ver. 5.1 is installed, the message for not supporting Safari Ver. 5.1 will be displayed.
- The following languages have been added: Portuguese, Polish, and Russian.
- New models have been added to the supported models.
Mac OS X 10.5.8/10.6
1.Easy-WebPrint EX cannot be used in Safari Ver. 5.1. Use the print function of Safari.
When Easy-WebPrint EX is launched while the webpage using Flash is displayed, Safari may be immediately closed. Use the printing function of Safari.
Use the printing function of Safari.
4.When the webpage including movie files is clipped, the first frame of the movie file is clipped.
5.When the webpage using QuickTime or Acrobat is displayed, you cannot use Easy-WebPrint. Use the printing function of Safari.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .mpkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.