Details - ImageBrowser 6.5.3 Updater (Mac OS 10.4-10.6)
ImageBrowser 6.5.3 Updater is software that will install ImageBrowser on your computer or update a previously installed version of ImageBrowser to ImageBrowser 6.5.3.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
Changes for ImageBrowser 6.5.3;
It now supports the following new products.
- IXY 30S / PowerShot SD 4000 IS Digital ELPH / IXUS 300 HS
1. Supported OSes
- Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.6 (Russian is not supported by v10.4.)
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed, that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
- Still/Movie(AVI): Power PC G4, G5, or Intel processors
- Movie(MOV): Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or faster(Full HD), Core Duo 1.66GHz or faster(SD/HD)
- Still/Movie(AVI): 1 GB or greater (Mac OS X v10.6),512 MB or greater (Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.5)
- Movie(MOV): 1GB or greater
Hard Disk Space;
- 300 MB or greater
3. Installation/Update Requirement
ImageBrowser is installed on Macintosh.
The user must have the installation CD for a previous version of ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser).
- 1,024 × 768 dots and more
To users of the EOS digital cameras, PowerShot G10, or PowerShot SX1 IS (RAW model) cameras:
When installing ImageBrowser 6.5.3, use Digital Photo Professional to develop RAW images.
The latest version of Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded separately.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
Check whether ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser) is already installed on the PC or whether you have the installation CD for any of these applications.
1. Download "ibx-upd-6-5-3-18-u01-8l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
2. Double-click the "ibx-upd-6-5-3-18-u01-8l.dmg.gz".After decompressing the file, "ibx-upd-6-5-3-18-u01-8l.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "ibx-upd-6-5-3-18-u01-8l.dmg". A drive named "IBX_UPD_653" will automatically be created on the desktop.
4. Double-click the "UpdateInstaller" inside the "IBX_UPD_653" drive.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.