Details - ImageBrowser 6.4.1 Updater (Mac OS 10.4-10.5)
ImageBrowser 6.4.1 Updater is software that will install ImageBrowser on your computer or update a previously installed version of ImageBrowser to ImageBrowser 6.4.1.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
Changes for ImageBrowser 6.4.1:
1. Supports PowerShot G11, PowerShot S90, IXY DIGITAL 930 IS/PowerShot SD 980 IS Digital ELPH/Digital IXUS 200 IS, IXY DIGITAL 220 IS/PowerShot SD 940 IS Digital ELPH/Digital IXUS 120 IS, PowerShot SX20 IS, and PowerShot SX120 IS
(In order to connect with above mentioned products, it is necessary to overwrite the application by installing the CD-ROMs bundled with the products.)
2. Supports EOS 7D
3. This version supports Russian. However, the following limitations apply to the Russian version.
Only CameraWindow DC 8 starts in Russian (for Mac OS X 10.5 only).
CameraWindow(CameraWindow DC, CameraWindow DVC) does not support Russian.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.5 (Russian is not supported by v10.4.)
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed, that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
- Still/Movie(AVI): Power PC G4, G5, or Intel processors
- Movie(MOV): Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or faster(Full HD), Core Duo 1.66GHz or faster(SD/HD)
- Still/Movie(AVI): 512 MB or greater
- Movie(MOV): 1GB or greater
3. Installation/Update Requirement
ImageBrowser is installed on Mac.
The user must have the installation CD for a previous version of ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser).
1024 x 768 or greater
1. RAW Image Task and MovieEdit Task are not included in the software of ImageBrowser 6.4.1 Updater. When using them with ImageBrowser 6.4.1, download and install ImageBrowser 6.1.3 Updater after installing ImageBrowser 6.4.1 Updater.
ImageBrowser 6.1.3 Updater can be downloaded separately.
2. To Users of the EOS DIGITAL/PowerShot G10/PowerShot SX1 IS(RAW) camera:
Users of the following digital cameras are asked to use the Digital Photo Professional software to install ImageBrowse EX 6.4.1.
Users of the digital SLR camera are asked to use EOS Utility at the same time.
The latest version of Digital Photo Professional and EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
EOS 5D Mark II, EOS Kiss X3/ EOS REBEL T1i/ EOS 500D, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XS/ EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XSi/ EOS 450D DIGITAL, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS DIGITAL Kiss X/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi/ EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL/ EOS 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT/ EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
PowerShot G10, PowerShot SX1 IS (RAW)
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
Check whether ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser) is already installed on the PC or whether you have the installation CD for any of these applications.
1. Download "ibx-upd-641.dmg" from the download page.
2. When the download is finished, a drive named "IBX_UPD_641" will automatically be created on the desktop.
3. Double-click the UpdateInstaller inside the "IBX_UPD_641" drive.
4. The installation of the updater will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.