Details - ImageBrowser 6.1.3 Updater (Mac OS 10.3-10.5)
ImageBrowser 6.1.3 Updater is software that will install ImageBrowser on your computer or update a previously installed version of ImageBrowser to ImageBrowser 6.1.3.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
Changes from ImageBrowser 6.1.1a Updater:
1. Fixes a malfunction where the software terminates forcibly at the next start-up, after sorting folders with RAW images by shooting dates.
2. Improves behavior of the software after deleting image files from the browser window.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.3 - v10.5
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed, that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
CPU; Power PC G3, G4, G5, or Intel processors
RAM; 256MB or greater
3. Installation/Update Requirement
The following software must be installed on Mac.
Any of the following must be installed on Mac, or the user must have the installation CD for a previous version of ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser).
- Digital Photo Professional
- EOS Viewer Utility
1. With Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), it will not start printing even if printing is executed from CameraWindow. If you want to print, print using ImageBrowser after downloading images to the PC.
2. To Users of EOS Digital Products:
When installing ImageBrowser 6.1.3, users of the following digital SLR cameras are requested to use EOS Utility.
The latest version of EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
EOS Kiss F/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XS/ EOS 1000D,EOS Kiss X2/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XSi/ EOS 450DDIGITAL, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS DIGITAL Kiss X /EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi / EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL/ EOS 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT/ EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
Check whether ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser) is already installed on the PC or whether you have the installation CD for any of these applications.
1. Download "ibx-upd-613.dmg" from the download page.
2. When the download is finished, a drive named "IBX_UPD_613" will automatically be created on the desktop.
3. Double-click the UpdateInstaller inside the "IBX_UPD_613" drive.
4. The installation of the updater will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.