WFT Utility 3.3 for Mac OS X is the software that enables your EOS digital camera to send the captured images through the attached Wireless File Transmitter WFT to an FTP server via a wireless or wired LAN.
With WFT Utility, you can make communication settings for Wireless File Transmitters (WFT-E1/E1A, E2/E2A, E3/E3A, E4/E4A) from a computer.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
WFT-E1/E1A Utility: EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D
WFT-E2/E2A Utility: EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III
WFT-E3/E3A Utility: EOS 50D, EOS 40D
WFT-E4/E4A Utility: EOS 5D Mark II
Changes in WFT Utility 3.3 for Mac OS X:
-Supports WFT-E4/E4A (EOS 5D Mark II)
-Ended Mac OS X 10.3 support.
Your personal computer should meet the following requirements for software operation:
1. Supported OSes:
-Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.5
Macintosh UFS (UNIX File System) format not supported.
Mac OS 10.5 users should update it to Mac OS 10.5.3 or later.
Mac OS 10.4 users should update it to Mac OS 10.4.8 or later.
2. Supported Models and Computers:
2-1. To Users of EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II
Macs with one of the OSes above preinstalled, that have OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 ports.
2-2. To Users of EOS 5D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 5D Mark II
Macs with one of the OSes above preinstalled and that come with USB ports by default.
1. The software is exclusively for Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E1/E1A, WFT-E2/E2A, WFT-E 3/E3A, WFT-E 4/E4A.
2. If using WFT Utility in tandem with EOS Utility, please use the latest version of EOS Utility (2.5.1 or later).
The updater for EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
Please quit other applications before installation.
1. Download "wft330x.dmg" from the download page.
2. Double-click the UpdateInstaller file in the automounted image disk, "WFT330X".
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.