WFT-E3 Utility 3.2 for Mac OS X is the software that enables your EOS digital camera to send the captured images through the attached Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E1 to an FTP server via a wireless or wired LAN.
With WFT-E3 Utility, you can make communication settings for Wireless File Transmitters (WFT-E1/E1A, E2/E2A, E3/E3A) from a computer.
WFT-E1/E1A Utility: EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 30D,EOS 20D, EOS 20Da
WFT-E2/E2A Utility: EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III
WFT-E3/E3A Utility: EOS 40D
Changes from Version 3.1 to 3.2;
- EOS-1Ds Mark III added as a supported model for WFT-E2/E2A Utility
Changes from Version 3.0 to 3.1;
- Added WFT-E3/E3A Utility (for EOS 40D)
Changes from Version 2.0 to 3.0;
- Added WFT-E2/E2A Utility (for EOS-1D Mark III)
- Added support for Windows Vista
Your personal computer should meet the following requirements for software operation:
1. Supported OSes: Mac OS X v10.3 to v10.4
* Macintosh UFS (UNIX File System) format not supported.
* When connecting to a camera, Mac OS X v10.4.8 or later needs to be installed.
2. Network port (wired or wireless LAN) is required (necessary for certain functions).
1. The software is exclusively for Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E1/E1A、WFT-E2/E2A、WFT-E 3/E3A.
2. If using WFT Utility in tandem with EOS Utility, please use the latest version of EOS Utility (2.2 or later).
Please quit other applications before installation.
1. Download WFT320X.dmg from the download page.
2. Double-click the UpdateInstaller icon inside the WFT320X folder.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.