WFT-E3 Utility 3.2.1 for Windows is the software that enables your EOS digital camera to send the captured images through the attached Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E1 to an FTP server via a wireless or wired LAN.
With WFT Utility, you can make communication settings for Wireless File Transmitters (WFT-E1/E1A, E2/E2A, E3/E3A) from a computer.
WFT-E1/E1A Utility: EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 30D,EOS 20D, EOS 20Da
WFT-E2/E2A Utility: EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III
WFT-E3/E3A Utility: EOS 40D
Changes from Version3.2 to 3.2.1 (Windows only)
- Fixed FTP setting bug found in WFT-E1/E1A Utility.
Fixed the problem that target folder for transferred images cannot be changed in [FTP settings] tab.
Changes from Version 3.1 to 3.2 (Same for Win/Mac)
- EOS-1Ds Mark III added as a supported model for WFT-E2/E2A Utility
Changes from Version 3.0 to 3.1
- Added WFT-E3/E3A Utility (for EOS 40D)
Changes from Version 2.0 to 3.0
- Added WFT-E2/E2A Utility (for EOS-1D Mark III)
- Added support for Windows Vista
Your personal computer should meet the following requirements for software operation:
1. Supported OSes: Windows Vista (except for the Starter Edition), Windows XP SP2, Windows 2000 SP4
*The following models are not supported in Windows Vista (64-bit). (Because no 64-bit drivers have been released)
EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da
- Network port (wired or wireless LAN) is required (necessary for certain functions).
1. The software is exclusively for Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E1/E1A、WFT-E2/E2A、WFT-E 3/E3A.
2. If using WFT Utility in tandem with EOS Utility, please use the latest version of EOS Utility (2.2 or later).
Please quit other applications before installation.
1. If you click the download file at the bottom of this page, a download file dialog box appears, so click [Save].
In the download file dialog box that appears, specify a destination to save the file (e.g., the desktop) and then click [Save]. Please remember the location of the file, as it will be used in the next step.
2. If you double-click the downloaded file, the updater's installation wizard appears.
Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.
If the User Account Control window appears, follow the instructions it displays.