Details - Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
This file is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your own album, calendar, stickers, and CD-ROM labels* using the images you recorded with your digital camera. And furthermore, you can easily print borderless photos and so on.
*: Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Dutch | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Chinese
- The supported models have been added.
- The problems occurring using the Retina display models have been rectified.
- The internal modules have been updated.
1.OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
(Digital signature will be added in the future.)
2.The supported models have been added.
3.When using the following printer drivers, [Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N] can be selected from [Media Type]:
- Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver Legacy v7.17.3 / CUPS v10.51.5.0
- PRO-1 Printer Driver Legacy v7.47.1 / CUPS v10.51.5.0
When using "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" with "PRO-1, Pro9000 Mark II; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N," select "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N" in [Media Type] in Easy-PhotoPrint EX v4.1.0.
- The problem on the collaborative operations with Legacy drivers have been rectified.
- The following problem has been rectified in the Ver. 4.0.6:
In the OS X v10.7 environment, the error message is displayed immediately after PREMIUM contents are installed, therefore, "PREMIUM Contents Print" may not be launched.
- OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
1. The supported models have been added.
2. From Ver. 4.0.0, v10.2.8 / v10.3.9 will not be supported. Therefore, Easy-PhotoPrint EX cannot be installed in the v10.2.8 / v10.3.9 environment.
3. The following languages will be officially supported:
Portuguese, Polish, Russian
4. Supports printing on the printable disc, and the jacket, stored in the case along with the disc.
5. The following three functions have been added to the function of Auto Frame Capturing:
(1) At Auto Frame Capturing, the setting for automatically selecting frames with less blurry can be specified.
(2) So that the captured images fall in one page, they are laid out with the best size.
(3) The composite with a flowing motion can be created by combining the images captured from the movie files photographed using a tripod, etc.
6. The following five enhancements can be used in each function of Easy-PhotoPrint EX such as Photo Print, Album, Calendar, etc.:
- Fish-eye Effect
- Miniature Effect
- Toy Camera Effect
- Soft Focus
- Blur Background
7. The UI of the [Date Settings] button in Photo Print has been changed.
8. In the function other than PhotoPrint of Easy-PhotoPrint EX, the [Image] menu has newly been added. Then, the items regarding the images in the [Edit] menu have moved to the [Image] menu.
9. The history of keyword searching when associating with a photo-sharing website can be deleted.
1. New models have been added to the supported models.
2. The following problem has been rectified:
When printing from Digital Photo Professional in the OS X v10.6 environment, the color hues sometimes become faint.
1. A frame (still image) can be cropped from a movie file and also can be used in each function of Easy-PhotoPrint EX such as photo printing, album printing, calendar printing, etc.
(1)Before performing cropping movie files, install Zoom Browser EX Ver. 6.5 or higher in advance.
(2)Not supported in the environment less than OS X v10.4.11 and the one for Power PC.
<Supported movie file>
A movie data taken by Canon digital camera supporting MOV-format movie file shooting.
(Codec format: MPEG-4AVC)
2. A rich variety of images in a photo-sharing website can be directly obtained, and also can be used in each function of Easy-PhotoPrint EX such as photo printing, album printing, calendar printing, etc.
(1)The collaborative photo-sharing website is currently "Flickr" only.
(2)Not supported in the environment less than OS X v10.4.11.
3. The function that the correction can be performed by estimating the conditions such as light source, lighting direction, etc. of both the face part and the brightest part of the original image has been added to Auto Photo Fix.
4. The "Advanced" button has been added in the "Manual" tab of "Collect / Enhance Images."
5. When a paper size is "A4" in "Layout Print," "T-Shirt Transfers" can be selected in "Paper Type."
- Supports OS X v10.6.
1. The problem that some background materials are not installed has been rectified.
2. The following problem has been rectified:
When selecting a frame in the Spanish environment, the image shifts to the left.
1. The problem that the French / Spanish Help cannot be displayed has been rectified.
1. Easy-PhotoPrint EX enables to print the image and the album saved to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
2. Supports Auto Photo Fix II.
3. The additional materials for album can be downloaded directly from the exclusive website and added to Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
The problem that the holiday setting is not reflected in Calendar printing has been rectified.
"Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" has been added as a sticker media.
OS X 10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
1. The YUV-format TIFF files cannot be edited or printed.
2. The operation such as launching the application becomes sluggish.
Preventive action: To use CUPS driver, use Ver. 10.0.1.0 or higher.
3. When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message "Failed to load data." appears.
Condition: When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
Preventive action: Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved.
4.The [Disc Label/Case Cover] function:
(1) Even when the connected printer does not support printing on the printable disc, [Disc Label/Case Cover] is always displayed in the main menu of Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
(2) In case of (1), execute [Disc Label/Case Cover], and the warning message "A printer supporting the selected paper size is not installed." will be displayed.
5.The [Disc Label/Case Cover] function:
Even when clicking [Disc Label/Case Cover] of Easy-PhotoPrint EX, "CD Label Print" is not collaboratively launched. To use it, launch it independently.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.