- 12 inch per second and 12,000ft2 per hour at raw print speeds
- Up to 800 cut and stacked 2'x3' posters per hour
- Holds six 42"x650' rolls for up to 13,650' of uninterrupted printing
- Dual tray stacker that allows operator to unload without stopping production
- 1.2 Picoliter aqueous inkjet technology allows for versatile printing
- Up to 225 D-size prints per hour with zero dry time
- Océ ColorWave® 500 large format printing system is based on the proven award-winning Océ CrystalPoint technology. This compact all-in-one system serves as both a color and black & white printer, copier and scanner in an easy-to-use single footprint.
- Effortlessly handles multiple applications ranging from B&W and color CAD, GIS and full color graphics on a wide variety of media, including plain paper for a lower cost of operation.
- Increase your efficiency and decrease operating costs by consolidating multiple inkjet devices into an all in one device.
- The unique Océ TonerPearl® technology makes for a totally clean system: there's no fine dust, no odor and minimal waste disposal.
- More than 100 D-size images / hour in color and monochrome
- World's first wide format, single footprint system for color and black and white printing, plotting, copying, and scanning
- Concurrent operation - Process, print, copy and scan simultaneously
- Change media and ink tanks while printing
- Revolutionary top delivery tray with dynamic anti-curl functionality neatly stacks and collates documents