Thank you for using Canon products.
Product Canon VB-H710F
Firmware Version 1.2.1 incorporates the following improvement:
1. Transmission of data over networks that exhibit data latency has been improved, helping to increase frame rate delivery.
Firmware Version 1.2.1 contains all the improvements from previous firmware versions.
The download includes the following files:
Read Me Instructions (including change history)
Upgrade Tool Version 5
1. Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems has been added.
2. Support for Internet Explorer 10 has been added.
3. Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) communications have been improved and added.
4. The upper limit setting has been increased when the [Use bit rate control] has been selected when transmitting H.264 video.
5. A function for backing up the memory card settings has been added.
6. The Recorded Video Utility has been improved.
7. Implementation of minor bug fixes.
8. The Network Camera Operation Guide has been revised to correspond with the improvements resulting from Firmware Ver. 1.2.0.
1. Focus settings function when switching to night mode added.
2. Now possible to switch to Night Mode in conjunction with external input and timer events.
Operation Guide content revised due to the above changes.
This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|